It’s true. There’s a brand new, amazing technology that many club owners and operators will begin using within the next few months. What does it do? It gets new members, retains members, and educates members and employees without any work at all. Interested? What is it; how do you get it, and how can you start profiting from it?
Before I explain, let me give you a little taste of what it can do for you and your fitness business:
• It attracts and converts more prospects into new members in less time, for less money. It can triple the response you get from your ads, marketing pieces and mailings without spending more money.
• It allows small and large health club owners, operators and sales managers to leverage their influence, sales knowledge, and closing ability without being at the club all the time, meeting every prospect and overlooking every sales situation.
• It easily overcomes objections such as “no time,” “no money” and all variations of procrastination before the prospect even walks through your door.
• It educates your prospects, members and employees while you sleep, instead of you having to say the same thing over and over and over again.
Again, that’s just a taste. (It can do even more than that!)
So, what is this “brand new, amazing technology” that I believe will revolutionize the way we attract, sell, retain and educate as explained above? It’s INTERNET VIDEO! Don’t get me wrong, Internet Video has been around for some time, but now it’s so easy and simple to use, it’s perceived as brand new, and so many smart marketers are now using it.
The Internet is becoming more and more personal. People are using it to communicate in more ways than email and blogs…Internet or “web” video is your key to powerful, cutting-edge, frequent, inexpensive communication that attracts and educates members and prospects, and trains employees like never before.
Let’s take a look at why web video is so powerful and why it will become essential in your health club or fitness business:
• Web video can attract and convert more prospects into new members in less time, for less money: Web video is easy to use, and it costs almost nothing to implement, but has a very high perceived value. A luring “free video” in your marketing materials, as a lead generation incentive, attracts qualified prospects with speed. For instance, imagine a “free, fat-loss video” or a “free, fitness tips video” or a free video called, “How to avoid the biggest mistakes people make when joining a health club.”
These titles would snatch prospects out of their seats, and they would be flocking to your website. And, the web video doesn’t have to be more than a few minutes long. It should mainly give your prospective members the “Whys” of your topic, and not the “How.” The “How” will be explained when the customers come in (to join your club). Every video must have a “Call to Action” which attracts customers to your club for a tour.
• Web video allows owners, operators and sales managers (of both small and large health clubs) to leverage their influence, sales knowledge, and closing ability without being at the club all the time, meeting every prospect and overlooking every sales situation: Imagine personally welcoming every new member with a one-on-one personal message. Yes, email can do this, but what about being eyeball to eyeball? That’s what web video can do. Imagine giving every new member a five-step introduction to your club, personally walking prospective members through the features and benefits of membership….That’s what web video can do.
• Web video easily overcomes objections such as “no time,” “no money” and all variations of procrastination before the prospect even walks through your door: What if every potential member knew that exercise creates time? What if every potential new member knew that they’ll save money when they become healthier? What if every new member knew that procrastination is their biggest enemy, and commitment is what it takes to succeed at your club? Web video allows you to explain all of this!
• Web video educates your prospects, members and employees while you sleep, instead of you having to say the same thing over and over and over again: Imagine personally spending solid quality time with every employee; teaching them every pearl of wisdom you know without skipping a beat…Yep, that’s what web video can do. You can create web videos to train your staff, retain members, post close, build rapport, get referrals, and so on. But, the best is it is communicated in the exact way you want, every time!
If I had room for 10,000 more words in this article, I could easily go on and on about the power of web video for your health club! In any case, you get the idea. By reviewing the above benefits it easily becomes a “no-brainer” to start thinking about and researching how you can start doing this. It’s not difficult at all. Don’t be afraid. Go grab your web cam, join a video sharing service and get started.
Pat Necerato is a Sales and Marketing Expert with over 15 years experience in the fitness industry. He can be contacted at 866.468.2832, or go to www.MoreNewMembers.com and get his FREE Marketing Video & Report.