It’s true. Many club owners and operators are using quick-and-easy web video right now to get more new members and to retain members more easily.
What is it, how do you get it, and can you start profiting from it? Before I explain, let me give you a little taste of what it can do for you and your fitness business:
• Web video attracts and converts more prospects into new members in less time, for less money. It can triple the response you get from your ads, marketing pieces and mailings without spending more money.
• Web video allows small and large health club owners, operators and sales managers to leverage their influence, sales knowledge, and closing ability – without being at the club all the time; meeting every prospect, and overseeing every sales situation.
• Web video easily helps to overcome objections such as “no time,” “no money,” and all variations of procrastination before the prospect even walks through your door.
• Web video educates your prospects, members and employees while you sleep – instead of you having to say the same thing over and over and over again.
Again, that’s just a taste. (It can do even more than that!)
Internet Video has been around for some time, but now it’s so easy and simple to use. And, it’s practically perceived as brand new, because so many smart marketers are using it. The reason is the Internet is getting more personal. People are using it to communicate in more ways than email and blogs…Internet or “Web” Video is your club’s key to powerful, cutting-edge, frequent, inexpensive communication that attracts and educates members and prospects, and trains employees like never before.
Let’s take a look at why it is so powerful and why it will become essential in your health club or fitness business.
• Web Video can attract and convert more prospects into new members in less time; for less money.
Web video is easy-to-use; it costs almost nothing to implement, and it has a very high perceived value. A luring “free video” in your marketing materials as a lead-generation incentive can attract qualified prospects with speed. For instance, imagine a “free fat loss video” or a “free fitness tips video” or a free video called “how to avoid the biggest mistakes people make when joining a health club.” These titles would snatch prospects out of their seats, and have them flocking to your website. And, the free video doesn’t have to be more than a few minutes long. It should mainly give viewers the “why’s” of your topic, and not the “how’s.” The “how’s” will be explained when members come in to join your club. Every video must have a call-to-action which gets people into your club for a tour.
• Web Video allows small and large health club owners, operators and sales managers to leverage their influence, sales knowledge, and closing ability without being at the club all the time to meet every prospect and oversee every sales situation.
Imagine personally welcoming every new member with a one-onone personal message. Yes, email can do this, but what about being eyeball to eyeball?! That’s what Web Video can do. Imagine giving every new member a five-step introduction to the club, personally walking them through the features and benefits of membership… that’s what Web Video can do.
• Web Video easily helps to overcome objections, such as “no time,” “no money,” and all variations of procrastination before a prospect even walks through your door.
What if every potential member knew that exercise creates time? What if every potential new member knew that they’ll save money when they become healthier? What if every new member knew that procrastination is their biggest enemy, and commitment is what it takes to succeed at your club? Web Video allows you to teach this!
• Web Video educates your prospects, members and employees while you sleep – instead of you having to say the same thing over and over again.
Imagine personally spending solid, quality time with every employee to teach them every pearl of wisdom you know without skipping a beat…Yep, that’s what Web Video can do. You create Web Videos to: train your staff; retain members; post close; build rapport; get referrals, and so on! One of the best things about Web Video is it’s communicated in the exact way you want, every time!
If I had room for 10,000 more words in this article, I could easily go on and on about the power of Web Video for your health club! In any case, you get the idea. By reviewing the above benefits, it easily becomes a “no-brainer” to start thinking about and researching how you can start doing this. It’s not difficult at all. Don’t be afraid. Go grab your Web cam; join a video-sharing service, and get started!
Pat Necerato is a Sales and Marketing Expert with over 15 years experience in the fitness industry. He can be contacted at 866.468.2832, or go to www.MoreNewMembers.com and get his FREE Marketing Video & Report.