On-demand: Formation & Functions of State Alliances
In partnership with IHRSA, REX Roundtables and Club Solutions Magazine, we bring to you a weekly virtual roundtable series aimed at helping you navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
This week’s topic is “Formation & Functions of State Alliances” Sponsored by Uscreen
- Identify key functions and best practices of state alliances
- Gain an understanding of the successes and struggles of two state alliances, Michigan and New Jersey
- Learn the roles of state lobbyists and determine how you can get more involved in your state
This week’s panelists:
- Moderator: Brent Darden, the interim president and CEO of IHRSA, and chair of REX Roundtables
- Pam O’Donnell, Vice President, Member Experience & Development, IHRSA
- Maria Morton, Brand Optimization Manager, Club Automation | CSI Spectrum | TennisSource | Motionsoft
- Edward Eickhoff, COO, PFMG Development, LLC
- Kevin McHugh, COO, The Atlantic Club, Inc.
- Jeffrey Perkins, Assistant Vice President of Government Relations, IHRSA
- Bill McBride, the co-founder, president and CEO of Active Wellness
- Blair McHaney, the CEO of MXM and owner of WORX health clubs
This installment is sponsored by Uscreen: