On-demand: Cost Containment & Budget Planning
In partnership with IHRSA, REX Roundtables and Club Solutions Magazine, we bring to you a weekly virtual roundtable series aimed at helping you navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
This week’s topic is “Cost Containment & Budget Planning” sponsored by Wexer.
- Strategize around your budgeting plan and learn how to plan for multiple scenarios
- Learn examples of where and how you can cut costs since reopening
- Identify opportunities for cost-containment
- Manage expenses moving forward for the expanded cleaning, disinfection and safety protocols at your facility
- Learn how your staff can play a role in the budget process and adaptability
This week’s panelists:
- Brent Darden, interim president and CEO of IHRSA, and chair of REX Roundtables
- Paula Neubert, president & general manager, Club Greenwood
- Laurie Smith, senior vice president, VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
- Bill McBride, the co-founder, president and CEO of Active Wellness
- Blair McHaney, the CEO of MXM and owner of WORX health clubs
This installment is sponsored by Wexer