Peak Pilates Hosts Second Annual Pilates Empowerment Summit
The second annual Pilates Empowerment Summit kicks off in Denver, October 17 – 19, 2014, at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
Hosted by Peak Pilates®, the Pilates Empowerment Summit offers instructors and enthusiasts a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and insight from top Pilates professionals, including its team of Master Instructors, to heighten attendants’ Pilates practice and amplify their expertise. The full weekend pass for the August rate of $379 is available through the end of the month.
Participants attending this one-of-a-kind Pilates event can expect workouts led by top industry presenters and Master Instructors, three days of education, two days of instructor trainings and certifications, continuing education credits, workshops and lectures from some of the top names in the Pilates industry.
At the Summit Reception, there will be drinks, appetizers, socializing and photos. The expo will be open offering deals on Pilates accessories, equipment, clothing and education materials.
At the Silent Auction, participants can bid on a brand new Wunda Chair and other great Pilates equipment and accessories. All proceeds from the silent auction benefit the American Heart Association.
In addition, complementary workouts will be implemented into sessions over the course of the weekend, including yoga, Ugi® and Bodyblade®
Some of the presenters include:
- Connie Borho, Peak Pilates® Master Instructor and a certified Second Generation Lolita San Miguel Master Teacher.
- Ana Cabán, Peak Pilates Master Instructor and an International Fitness & Wellness Expert.
- Ton Voogt, worked with Romana Kryzanowska, one of Joseph Pilates’ protégés, for over 10 years in New York City. BS in Physical Education, certified Pilates Teacher Trainer, Personal Trainer and ACE certified Group Fitness Instructor, former member of the Dutch National Gymnastics team and former performer with international stage, film and television credits.
- Michael Fritzke, worked with Romana Kryzanowska, one of Joseph Pilates’ protégés, for over 10 years in New York City. Certified Pilates Teacher Trainer, Personal Trainer and certified Reiki Practitioner. Former performer with Broadway national and international credits as a performer, dance-captain, stage manager and resident director.
- Colleen Glenn, co-founded the Pilates Method Alliance, spear-headed Peak Pilates education program, domestic and international presenter, educator and consultant.
The Pilates Empowerment Summit offers instructors and enthusiasts a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and insight from top Pilates professionals, including a team of Peak Pilates Master Instructors, to heighten their Pilates practice and amplify their expertise. For more information about the summit or to register, please visit: http://www.pilatesempowermentsummit.com/.