Why You Need a Full Service Gym Management System in a Crisis
This is a stressful and uncertain time for all business owners throughout the country. In particular, the gym industry has been hit especially hard, as state and city officials have mandated the closure of fitness facilities in their areas. Now more than ever, it is vital to have a business partner that can help navigate your business through this uncertain time.
For most gym owners, that can be a full-service gym management system. Unlike software-only providers, full-service gym management solutions give you the support you need during uncertain times. They can provide you with uninterrupted service, no matter what is going on.
When considering a full-service gym management system, it is important to ensure they offer the following items:
- Flexible customer service call center. It’s important when tragedy hits that you have a full-service call center to take all incoming calls from your members. It is also crucial the call center has the flexibility for its staff to work from home so no call will be missed.
- Account representatives. Another added benefit to a full-service provider is a dedicated representative to help your business. Though not all full-service providers assign a specific executive to your account, it’s important to use companies that do because they will be vital in taking care of your staff and you, and answering questions.
- 24-hour tech support. When a crisis hits, the last thing you want to be dealing with is technical issues. Most full-service software providers have tech support teams available 24/7 and can help with all your technical needs.
- Secure data. Your business’s data is extremely important and the protection of that data is equally important. When selecting a full-service software provider ensure they are PCI-compliant and can ensure your data will stay safe through good times and bad.
- Payment processing. Lastly, full-service gym management providers deliver the ease of payment processing. When disaster hits, having a provider that is flexible, knowledgeable and proficient in all things financial will literally pay off in the long run.
When adversity is knocking at your door, you don’t have to do it alone. The right full service gym management solution can offer you the reassurance and partnership you desperately need. Now is the time to really evaluate your business and how a new or different gym management system can benefit your overall company.