Impacting the bottom line is a must in the club business. And Club Automation gets it.
For that reason, in this episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast, Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, sits down with Steve Ayers, the vice president of national accounts for Daxko and its many brands, including Club Automation, CSI and Motionsoft.
They discuss everything from Ayer’s journey into the fitness industry, impacting the bottom line and more.
Show Notes on the Conversations with Steve Ayers
- Ayers entered this space purposefully accidental — it started with volunteering to help a friend who owned some Gold’s Gyms.
- What his day-to-day looks like at Daxko.
- Prior to COVID, Ayers visited 100 clubs a year to help with this — find it at the 3-minute mark.
- Why the senior leadership really does understand the club business.
- What they start with in building out software — hint, it begins with membership experience.
- Why having a data warehouse makes this company standout and serve customers better.
- How Club Automation can impact a business’ bottom line.
- The app that is a big part of the business and helps customer’s drive revenue — listen at the 8:32 mark.
- Two ways this management software excels is full-service billing and delinquency follow up. So, Ayers shares more around minute 11.
- Looking ahead, the future plans for the company include having a global impact, growth in partnerships and more.
The sponsor for this episode is Club Automation. And be sure to subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.