The Affordable, Powerful Rice Lake Body Composition Analyzer
You can now provide your clients with a total fitness and health assessment tool using an affordable, effective program to achieve superior results. Rice Lake’s Competitor Series body composition analyzers (BCAs) are designed for health and fitness professionals who want better results for their clients and a faster return on investment. A complete analysis provides detailed information that can be immediately printed with the built-in ticket printer. “We are using the BCA with our members and the general public to get people into our shake bar and gym with weight-loss seminars and challenges that include using the BCAs,” said Glenn Gajeski, the president of Bode Central in Green Bay, Wisconsin. “Rice Lake’s product is one of the best investments I have made for the gym so far.”
Competitor Series BCAs incorporate the most advanced bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to provide accurate and dependable results. These feature-rich, stand-alone devices provide the highest accuracy available, yet maintain affordability and incredible durability — essential for busy environments such as your fitness center.
- Uses the most advanced bio-electrical impedance analysis to provide a complete fitness and health assessment.
- Ideal for busy fitness centers and gyms.
- Three models: D-1000-1 Lower, D-1000-2 Upper and D-1000-3 Full Body.
- Segmental analysis offers an in-depth analysis of lean body mass distribution in five body segments.
- Built-in thermal printer immediately prints identifying information, breakdown of analysis, Goal Setter mode (if applicable) and ratio of E.C.W./T.V.W.
- Body Pass™ software tracks progress over time and helps clients gain a clearer understanding of their overall picture of health. Progress can be graphed and exported.
For more information about Rice Lake’s Body Composition Analyzer, visit ricelakehealth.com/bca or contact Rice Lake’s product expert, Joe Giglio at 715.434.5088.