2016 IDEA World Convention to Include New Event
2016 IDEA World Convention to Include New Event Specifically for Club and Studio Owners and Managers
IDEA Health & Fitness Association is pleased to announce the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit, a brand new 4-day event designed to provide club and studio owners, operators, program directors and managers the tools they need to create a thriving and successful fitness business. As an event within the 2016 IDEA World Convention in Los Angeles, California from July 14–17, the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit will focus on business transformation, building an inspired brand, developing services to reach the ideal market, fine-tuning operating systems, attracting and retaining members and staff, expanding revenue streams and networking with like-minded leaders.
“More than 14,000 fitness professionals from around the globe gather each year at the IDEA World Convention to learn and be inspired to provide better solutions for their clients through new training techniques, science and research as well as practical business knowledge,” explains Peter Davis, co-founder and chief executive officer of IDEA Health & Fitness Association. “It seemed like a natural and vital progression to include an in-depth focus on the leaders running fitness facilities and businesses throughout the country.”
The IDEA World Club & Studio Summit comprises cutting-edge sessions presented by industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs, and forward-thinking innovators including:
- LIVING the Success Principles—How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be, by Jack Canfield, MS, originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series
- Seven Figure Laws of Leadership, by Ryan Lee, founder of Freedym University
- Build Your Dream: Create Time and Financial Freedom, by Rick Mayo, founder and CEO of North Point Fitness
- Strengthen Your Club With Multiple Revenue Streams by Ashley Selman, founder of Evolution Trainers
- Marketing Magic: Make Your Members the Heroes by Trina Gray, owner of the Bay Athletic Club
- Know Your Niche: You Can’t Have Culture Without a Cult by Mark Fisher, co-owner of Mark Fisher Fitness
- LEADERSHIP at ALL Levels—What It Takes to Be Great in Business and Life, by Todd Durkin, MA, owner of Fitness Quest 10
- Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work, by Susan Fowler, best-selling author and motivational speaker
- The School of Greatness—Hustle, Passion, Focus and Vision, by Lewis Howes, New York Times best-selling author
- Confidence Sells: Increase PT Sales and Retain Top Trainers, by Trish Blackwell, personal trainer, author, podcaster and app publisher
- And more
In addition to business changing tools and sessions, IDEA World Club & Studio Summit, attendees will gain access to the IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo featuring the latest in products, trends, programs, equipment, technology, food and more from over 325 top industry brands.
The cost to attend is $399 for IDEA members and $489 for nonmembers when purchased before June 3, 2016. One-day passes to either Friday or Saturday sessions are also available for purchase.
For more information about the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit and to register for the event, visit www.ideafit.com/clubstudio.
Press release submitted by IDEA.