Introducing the MicroFit Total Fitness Assessment Lab
MicroFit, Inc. has been producing quality Fitness and Wellness assessment software and medical grade testing equipment since 1986. Several thousand satisfied customers have benefited by using a wide range of MicroFit products designed to:
- Provide comprehensive yet “easy to use” Fitness Profile software for establishing accurate baseline measurements to help clients set realistic / achievable short term goals. Sound exercise guidelines based on the A.C.S.M. are a standard in the HealthWizard software offering.
- Provide a comprehensive “easy to understand” tracking and reporting system to measure a client’s results in order to sustain their motivation, leading to continuing personal training appointments and better overall retention and referrals.
- Provide a comprehensive Wellness Profile Questionnaire to identify specific lifestyle behaviors with constructive recommendations on how to improve a client’s overall wellness score.
- Provide comprehensive nutrition and exercise tracking software to help fitness specialists, and other health professionals to offer their services more effectively with the new “MicroFit Go” mobile app.
- Provide a full range of quality fitness testing equipment, including the advanced FAS-2 System and other integrated accessories which has been their signature product for over 30 years.
MicroFit’s most recent product offering is their new MF-1215 treadmill which can be controlled automatically by their latest HealthWizard 5 software. This completes their Total Fitness Assessment Lab concept. So for those organizations looking for an integrated approach to fitness assessments, quality reporting and data management features, your wait is over.
No other company has put such a comprehensive program together at such an affordable price. This complete package offering can be comfortably positioned in an area 12’ X 12’ and is ideal for health clubs, colleges / universities, recreation centers, military / “first responders” training centers, hospital based medical fitness, and for corporate wellness programs designed boost productivity and lower employee healthcare costs.
MicroFit has served this entire range of clients for 30 years and their commitment to excellence has been the guiding principle which has allowed them to survive and thrive in a highly competitive industry. So if your goal is to create additional revenue, improve the “member experience,” increase retention, and ultimately improve your organizational growth and services, be sure to check out the MicroFit Total Fitness Assessment Lab for yourself.
In summary, Fitness Assessments are now considered one of the key “best practices” for organizations wanting to provide quality service to their members. Initial fitness assessments establish baseline starting points for proper exercise instruction or for specific medical prescription. Realistic goal setting can take place and an individual’s progress can be successfully monitored. With MicroFit’s HealthWizard 5 software, group analysis also allows organizations to assess the results of their investment in staff, equipment, as well as their overall fitness programming efforts.
This press release was submitted by MicroFit, and written by Rob Rideout, V.P., the co-founder of MicroFit, Inc. Tel: 800-822-0405 ext. 1105. Email: email@example.com.