IMAGE COURTESY OF FIBO USA
The U.S. edition of FIBO — the world’s largest event dedicated to fitness, health, and wellness — is just around the corner. If you’re looking for a convincing reason to book some much needed time in Miami Beach, we’ve got five:
- Increase profits: Throughout FIBO USA, you’ll experience products and education that help you cut costs and roll out new revenue sources. Give yourself an extra leg up by attending the American Health + Fitness Forum, which will provide priceless insights into the business trends, concepts and tactics that are taking the global industry by storm.
- Take a break from the daily grind: The perfect escape awaits you in Miami Beach, the ultimate destination for balancing business with pleasure. Start planning your trip.
- Network with the industry’s elite: Talk winning strategies with some of the best in the biz, including Phillip Mills, the founder of Les Mills; David Long, the co-founder of Orangetheory; and Alberto “Beto” Perez, the creator of Zumba.
- Discover the future of fit: 100-plus companies featuring groundbreaking technology right on the show floor, as well as the latest equipment, apparel, nutrition, recovery and more.
- Educate your whole team: For one low rate, the FIBO FitPass unlocks 120-plus workouts, workshops and presentations for your entire team. Earn CEC/CEUs from ACE, AFAA, NASM and the NSCA, while learning the latest trends and concepts from Beachbody LIVE, Les Mills, YogaFit, Zumba and more.
Register today for $15 off at fibousa2019.com/ClubSolutions.