On-Demand: Overcoming Negative Media Misconceptions
In partnership with REX Roundtables and Club Solutions Magazine, we bring to you a weekly virtual roundtable series aimed at helping you navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
This week’s topic is “Overcoming Negative Media Misconceptions”
- PR and communication strategies as an industry
- What the media gets wrong about the fitness industry
- Tips for overcoming negative media misconceptions
- Rebuttals to the recent TIME article painting clubs in a negative light
- How to build good relationships with the press
This week’s panelists:
- Moderator: Brent Darden, the founder of Brent Darden Consulting and chair of REX Roundtables
- Vicki Brick, the CEO of Brick Bodies Fitness Services, Inc.
- Scott Gillespie, the president of Saco Sport & Fitness
- Aaron Moore, the director of operations at VIDA Fitness
- Bill McBride, the co-founder, president and CEO of Active Wellness
- Blair McHaney, the CEO of MXM and owner of WORX health clubs