ROR Partners is Focused on Relationships: Episode 23
ROR Partners isn’t just about marketing — it’s about answering the question, “How do we help people engage in fitness?”
Both Tom Lapcevic, the executive chairman, and Greg Dowd, the CEO, have both been in the industry for 30-plus years. They have a passion for the fitness industry and engaging others in fitness.
In this episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast, Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, sat down with Lapcevic and Dowd to learn their stories and background, how they arrived at where they are today, and where the company can help owners and operators in the industry.
Show Notes on the Conversation with ROR Partners
- How Lapcevic and Dowd both arrived to where they are today with ROR Partners.
- What do each of their days look like in their current positions?
- A big advantage of ROR Partners has to do with two factors: its staff and their length of time working together.
- There are four primary differentiators of this marketing company — two of which are data-driven solutions and the technologies.
- How ROR Partners sees improvements of increased efficiency by 30-40% with new clients almost immediately.
- When you’re able to personalize the communication to an individual, the results are incredibly positive. But it’s hard to do — unless like Lapcevic you know how to do it.
- Digital fitness isn’t replacing but rather augmenting land-based fitness.
- Why you need to be able to see and capitalize on trends.
- One way you make marketing more efficient — hint: it has to do with identifying certain individuals.
- What ROR stands for and how it reveals the heart of the company.
- Predictions for the future of the fitness industry and what ROR Partners is focusing on now.
This episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast is sponsored by ROR Partners.
ROR Partners is a digital marketing agency that leverages data and latest technologies to help you tell a brand story through immersive experiences from start to finish. Make relationships your business and make your marketing ROR. Contact us today at Cheryl.Barnett@rorpartners.com to take advantage of our COMPLIMENTARY ANALYSIS. Learn more about member usage and joining trends of your gym so you can target the right prospects starting now.
Be sure to subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.