How To Manage the Art of Selling Health Club Memberships
“How To Manage the Art of Selling Health Club Memberships” is a revolutionary book guaranteed to significantly increase your clubs’ sales immediately. Sales reps will learn how to create a strong relationship with everyone before they go on tour. When sales reps adopt the 20 Solid Gold Standards on Tour, their closing rate will significantly improve — guaranteed.
About the Author
Jim Martin has enjoyed an exciting and highly successful health club career for forty-two years. His roles have included health club sales representative, health club manager, regional sales manager and president of Powerful Promotions Health Club Consultants.
Because of his amazing accomplishments, he has been featured on the covers of three of the largest health club magazines: Club Business Industry, Club Solutions and Peak Performance. He was also voted as one of the top 10 speakers with IHRSA.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Netting 1,400 members at three 24-7 clubs in Pennsylvania in just 18 months.
- Increasing the monthly draft at Franklin Athletic Club in Southfield Michigan — his current club — by $70,000 per month in just seven months. That’s $840,000 yearly with 12-month agreements.
When Martin was asked how he accomplished these amazing numbers, he replied:
- “I teach my teams how to create a strong relationship quickly with everyone they tour. The first impression is key to making or breaking the sale.”
- “I give my teams twenty solid gold standards on tour that, if followed and done correctly, will help them have a 65% closing rate on the first visit. Imagine getting almost seven sales when you go on ten tours.”
- “I teach my teams how to get a minimum of five referrals on each sale, guaranteed.”
- “My teams are trained on powerful prospecting standards, both in and out of the club daily, which will generate large numbers of qualified prospects.”
- “I give my sales teams a powerful corporate program called Corp-Fit. Offering corporates this program can generate hundreds of sales in a short period of time.”
In closing, read “How To Manage the Art of Selling Health Club Memberships” and you will acquire these skill sets that will help you significantly increase your sales — guaranteed.
Jim Martin can be reached for consulting at 214.578.8558 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.