Each month Blair McHaney, the CEO of MXM, sits down with Rachel Zabonick-Chonko, the editor-in-chief of Club Solutions Magazine, for a frank discussion on the current state of the fitness industry.
BLAIR MCHANEY’S POV SHOW NOTES
In-Person Networking Events
The Club Solutions Leadership Summit
The 2022 Club Solutions Leadership Summit (CS Summit) is an exclusive, invite-only, peer collaboration event. Its mission is to bring together high-level health club industry executives from all over the country for two and a half days of networking, peer-to-peer learning experiences and roundtable discussions while enjoying excursions in sunny Palm Beach! Blair McHaney has been the moderator of the event since its inception in 2014.
- Blair is taking a real-life approach to the roundtable discussions at the CS Summit by presenting each topic as a case study. The roundtables are focusing on improving member experience and retention, brand image, optimizing marketing, and developing and retaining staff.
- People are craving connection and wanting to problem solve with others in person.
- When people come together at events like the CS Summit, it creates new ideas that people may have not have ever thought of on their own.
- In-person learning is unmatched.
- Club owners are always looking for help to optimize and improve their business.
Top of Mind
- Project 435: All but three states have representation — North Dakota, South Dakota and West Virginia.
- If you are in Washington and want to get involved with Project 435, contact Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more insights from Blair McHaney and to learn more about MXM, the world’s leading experts on Operational Member Experience Management, visit mxmetrics.com.