SportsArt achieves a new milestone in ECO-POWR innovation with the launch of the G778 ECO-POWR Stepper. Continuing a tradition of sustainable fitness solutions, the stepper offers a challenging cardio workout while strengthening core and lower body muscles.
The low step-up height allows for safe ingress and egress from the machine and a natural step pattern feels like climbing real stairs. Built-in workout programs and a speed range of 20 to 180 steps per minute create a custom workout experience. The backlit, easy-to-read LCD display and 14 real-time data readouts including steps climbed, calories burned and watts to grid lets users feel good knowing they are one step closer to reaching their fitness goals while helping the planet at the same time.
G778 ECO-POWR Stepper Features:
- ECO-POWR energy-generating technology.
- Low step-up height of 10.2 inches/26 centimeters.
- Multi-grip racing handles.
- Toggle-based speed controls.
- Six built-in workout programs including heart rate programs, interval, hill and more.
- Includes a three-speed fan, safe-step stair lock and USB device charging.