In the climate of today’s economy, hiring can be a difficult process for small businesses commonly found in the fitness industry. However, the company Wizehire has all the resources on hand to help ensure your organization effectively employs the best possible candidates for open positions.
Taylor Brown, the editor of Club Solutions Magazine, recently sat down with Sid Upadhyay, the co-founder and CEO of Wizehire. They discuss why the company was created, the fundamentals of Wizehire, how the organization can grow in the future and more.
Listen to the conversation below.
- At 0:52 learn how Upadhyay helped create Wizehire and how the company grew to where it is today.
- Upadhyay details the most pertinent evolutions of Wizehire and how these changes accelerated over the last few years at 3:10.
- At 4:46 hear what Upadhyay believes is the most common problem with hiring in the fitness industry and how Wizehire helps solve it.
- Upadhyay describes how the company assists small business gym owners throughout the hiring process and fill open positions at 7:22.
- At 10:53 learn how Wizehire’s assistance can provide crucial support to HR departments at clubs.
- Hear what future projects and developments are in the works at the company at 11:46.
- At 13:20 Upadhyay details how the organization could further change in the future to keep up with the changing nature of hiring at small businesses.
- Learn the top overall aspect that Upadhyay wants you to know about his company at 15:15.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.