Industry Buzz: Top Business Trends for 2015
As 2015 looms, the “Top 10” lists continue to pop up left and right. A couple of weeks ago, I shared ACSM’s top fitness trends for 2015. Now, Entrepreneur Magazine has released its 2015 trends forecast for business climate and new opportunities.
Courtesy of Entrepreneur Magazine, upcoming trends to watch include:
1. Commerce: Peer-to-peer business has proved it’s here to stay
2. Recreation: Tabletop gaming is having a renaissance
3. Marketing: Brands embrace video as the holy grail of online marketing
4. Tech: Wearable tech gets a high-design makeover
5. Finance: The push to close the gender financing gap
6. Millennials: ’90s flashbacks target an influential buying group
7. Apparel: Fitness togs are overtaking denim as the leisurewear of choice
8. Engineering: Graphene could change the world
9. Design: Vertical gardens are sprucing up retail spaces
10. Retail: E-commerce learns the value of a physical presence
As you consider your business strategies for next year, be sure to keep some of these in mind, particularly the commerce, marketing, tech and Millennials trends.
And as the year continues, continue to look to Club Solutions as your resource for any and all things health club related. In 2015, we’ll be bringing you content to help you in many of these areas, and more.
Oh, and speaking of “Top 10” lists, congrats to Anytime Fitness, which made Entrepreneur’s “Top 10 Franchise List of 2015,” in spot No. 2. The franchise boasts almost 3,000 locations worldwide, and estimates it will open another 350 locations in 2015.
Rachel Zabonick is the Editor of Club Solutions Magazine. She can be reached at email@example.com. Reach out to her about exciting events or programs your club has implemented, or to share the amazing accomplishments of a member.