ClubReady Offers Unique Innovations in Automation
ClubReady, a leading business management software provider for the fitness and wellness industry, is offering unique innovations in automation for fitness clubs of all sizes. These innovations include automation for all stages of the member lifecycle, from lead generation and nurturing to cross selling to existing members and winning back members who have left the club.
ClubReady’s approach to automation gives clubs the unparalleled ability to customize workflows, from the most simple to complicated multi-step journeys.
“Our clients find that with other solutions, they can’t configure automation to suit their specific needs,” said Andrew McMaster, co-founder and CEO of ClubReady. “They’re stuck waiting for custom development or new product updates and can’t put their club management on auto-pilot. With ClubReady, clubs can build the exact workflow they need, when they need it.”
Some ways ClubReady clients have used automation include:
- Creating automated email nurturing for new leads to encourage additional signups
- Sending follow-up text messages after initial personal training sessions
- Mapping out consistent sales processes across multiple locations, including emails, phone calls, and text message follow-ups
- Adding existing members to a refer-a-friend campaign based on positive survey feedback
- Sending a rejoin offer to former members six months after cancellation
With ClubReady’s flexible automation rules, users are completely in control of their club processes and can take measurable actions based on segmented data, which fuels new customer acquisition and member retention.
This press release was submitted by ClubReady.