Accuro Announces the New LYNK2 Fitness Tracker
Accuro, an innovator in capturing fitness data, private cloud storage, data management and data analysis services, is proud to announce the launch of the LYNK2, a heart rate fitness tracker that can be customized (private labeled) and integrated into group fitness applications and systems through an open device SDK. The LYNK2 features a versatile, modular, pocket-sized design that can be worn in different ways — on a wristband, in an armband or in apparel.
In addition to continuous heart rate monitoring with best-in-class heart rate technology, the LYNK2:
- Stores up to 30 hours of workout data
- Is water-resistant to 50 meters
- Utilizes personal activity intelligence (PAI)
- Monitors your heart rate variability in real-time
- Automatically monitors sleep quality
- Uses open BLE and ANT+ HR transmission
- Includes a five color LED light to indicate current heart rate zone or PAI intensity zone,
- Utilizes NFC for gym equipment connectivity.
In addition, the LYNK2 has a one-button “start-stop,” vibration alerts and up to 20 hours of continuous heart rate monitoring.
With the LYNK2, the result is an easier and more efficient way to monitor your progress and intensity during workouts. Whether you already have a favorite fitness app or want to find one to match your fitness needs, the LYNK2 works with many of the most popular apps on the market today, including the AccuroFit app. The LYNK2 will be available in October 2018.
For more information about the LYNK2, please visit www.accurofit.com or call 877.409.0937.