As the fitness industry continues to reel from the coronavirus pandemic, vendors from all across the industry are stepping up to do their part to help.
This includes Therabody, the makers of Theragun. As a tech wellness company, Therabody, which just released their fourth generation product line, is committed to supporting the community and health clubs in their efforts to ensure members stay healthy and safe, while providing at-home self-care solutions. And it is doing so in a variety of ways, including donating 300-plus devices and thousands of masks to 70-plus hospitals domestically, and discounting Theragun devices up to $250 off for first responders, healthcare workers and military members showing up day after day and putting themselves at risk for our health and safety.
To further aid health clubs — many of which are facing financial concerns — Therabody is also offering an Affiliate Retail Partnership Opportunity for gym partners to earn revenue during this difficult time and for when gyms start to open again.
To hinder any concern with cleanliness surrounding Theragun devices, it is important to know that all of the device attachments in their entire product collection are non-porous, closed-cell foam and do not absorb moisture or sweat. They can be used directly on the skin with lotions and oil and easily cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
Therabody offers a variety of device attachments for customized treatments, including:
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball: Ideal for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb: Great for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
For the most hygienic Theragun device experience, sanitize it after each use by:
- Wiping the device with a disinfectant wipe to remove any residue.
- Once the device is residue-free, use a new wipe to disinfect the surface area by wiping all sides in a downward motion.
- Alcohol-based cleaning solutions and a microfiber towel may also be used to clean and disinfect your device. After using an alcohol-based solution, wipe the attachments with a dry towel.
To further its efforts in contributing to cleanliness within health clubs, Therabody is partnering with Omni Marketing Solutions to design and produce brand-new gym racks with additional shelving to hold disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer and towels — made in the U.S. These racks will enable members to easily access Theragun devices for warm up and recovery and will also make accessibility to cleaning products more seamless for members. Each wireless gym rack contains six of their new, Bluetooth® enabled Theragun PRO™ devices and four Wave Rollers™.
Omni Marketing Solutions is a Florham Park, New Jersey-based marketing and resource company with over 30 years of experience in manufacturing, project management, design and sourcing abilities. Omni pivoted during the COVID-19 crisis to manufacture and source PPE equipment for New York City area hospitals and front-line workers, providing face shields and isolation gowns.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, clubs need quality partners that can help them navigate the crisis successfully and provide support for when business resumes. Therabody is here to help.
For more information, visit therabody.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply