Virtual Club Solutions Leadership Summit: What to Expect
The 2020 Virtual Club Solutions Leadership Summit is nearly here. Are you ready?
On November 9-11, 25-plus roundtables and educational webinars will be released throughout the three-day event. You will hear from a wide variety of fitness leaders across the nation, as well as various experts from the Summit’s vendor partners.
“We couldn’t be more excited for all the great content that is being released in our first-ever Virtual Summit for Club Solutions,” said Carrie Yeiser, the senior director of events and marketing at Peake Media. “This has been a year of pivoting, but with our esteemed vendor partners and phenomenal roundtable panelists, the digital event has come together in what we think is a virtual experience that will empower and educate the entire industry. We are thrilled with the content that has been curated for the virtual event.”
Six roundtables will dive deep into hot topics in the industry, including navigating financial uncertainty, leading through a crisis, the latest consumer trends and more. Plus, partner webinars share educational thoughts and applications for the current times. Examples of topics that will be discussed include:
- Marketing Solutions for the New Normal
- Leading Through a Crisis: What We Learned and How to Apply It
- Consumer/Industry Trends and How to Capitalize
- Using Technology to Deliver the Total Fitness Experience to Members
- Navigating Through Financial Uncertainty/Financial Planning
- Leading the Expansion of the Fitness Industry Through Corporate Post-COVID
- Power Up Your Business with New Revenue Streams
- Expanding Your Club’s Offerings: Virtual Fitness/Live Streaming
Featured panelists and speakers include:
- Carrie Kepple, the owner of Styles Studios Fitness Illinois
- Derek Gallup, the EVP of UFC GYM
- Mark Miller, the COO of Merritt Clubs
- Frank Lawrence, the CEO of The Athletic Clubs
- Laurie Smith, the senior vice president of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
- Paula Neubert, the president/general manager of Club Greenwood
- Adrian Antigua, the general manager of Gainesville Health & Fitness
- Karen M. Raisch-Siegel, the executive director of LifeWorks of Southwest General
- JoAnna Masloski, the COO of Wellbridge
- Aida Johnson-Rapp, the director of Group X at East Bank Club
- Aaron Moore, the director of operations of VIDA
- Sean Turner, the CEO of Les Mills US
- Shilpi Sullivan, the VP of marketing for EoS Fitness
- Blair McHaney, the CEO of MXM
- And many more!
Once the three-day event is over, all sessions will be available on-demand for you to peruse at your leisure.
“We hope the free content released as part of the 2020 Virtual Club Solutions Leadership Summit will help club operators and the industry at large navigate these unchartered waters,” said Yeiser.
Of course, the Virtual Summit is not possible without our partners: Presenting sponsor Hawkeye powered by Epsilon; Premier sponsor BrandBot; Diamond sponsors ABC Fitness Solutions, Club Automation, Eleiko, FITLIFE, Gympass, Infinite30 Weight Loss Systems, Keiser, Les Mills, Matrix, Motionsoft, MXM, Therabody and Wexer; Platinum sponsors The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, ECORE, HumanTouch, InTouch Technology, Paramount Acceptance, Sneeze It and TRX; and Gold sponsors EVOLT, MOTUS Consumer Insights, My PT Hub and Viking Security & Communication.
Don’t miss out on any of the exclusive roundtables or webinars from the 2020 Virtual Summit by registering for free.
If you have any questions concerning the Virtual Summit or how to sponsor it, please email email@example.com.