Have you heard about the Club Solutions Mastermind Groups?
A virtual community for health club leaders and professionals, there are four group types dependent on career level: owners, operators, CEOs and presidents; management and general managers; sales and marketing leaders; and fitness, program managers and PT directors. Groups will meet online biweekly to problem solve their biggest challenges, be continuously educated and build lasting peer-to-peer relationships.
Launching this new endeavor has required all hands on deck, including a new but familiar face. Bob Surface has joined the Club Solutions Magazine team as the senior vice president of the Club Solutions Mastermind Groups.
In this episode, he sits down with the brand’s president, Rico Francis, to chat about how Surface came to be where he is today. Plus, they take a deep dive into what the Mastermind Groups are all about, the goal of the groups and how you can get started today.
Show Notes on Mastermind Groups and Bob Surface
- Bob Surface has a new role with Club Solutions Magazine!
- Why he made a big change in his career — at least twice.
- One of the biggest difficulties of owning a health club.
- Why Surface’s attempt to leave the industry didn’t quite work.
- How his second role at ABC Fitness Solutions was the perfect fit.
- Breaking down the Mastermind Group concept and why it’s effective.
- What Surface’s role is in the Club Solutions Mastermind Groups.
- How these groups are more accessible than ever in terms of financial and time commitment.
- These groups are built around specific roles — from ownership to sales/marketing.
- Why multiple groups based on specific roles is good for your team — hint: more than one of you can be involved.
- How these groups will be formed for the best authenticity — think size and avoiding direct competitors.
- What Surface hopes Mastermind members will deduce by participating in these groups.
- Why, even during a pandemic, joining a Mastermind is a good idea.
- The first step to getting plugged in is filling out this application.
- Reach out to Surface by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 937.751.2201.