Episode 43: Scaling Your Fitness Rock Stars with Wexer￼
The current mission of Wexer started with Paul Bowman’s question, “How do we scale the impact of our top trainers?”
As the CEO of Wexer, Bowman joins Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, in this episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast. They talk about the company and how it was founded, how growing up in New Zealand had a fitness influence on Bowman, the impact of scaling rock stars at clubs, and what the future holds for the company.
Dive into the conversation between Francis and Bowman below to get insight on helping your virtual fitness programming thrive.
Show Notes on the Conversation with Wexer
- How injury sent Bowman onto a path in the fitness industry.
- The roots of Wexer started with the question of “How do we scale the impact of our top trainers?”
- What the company was in its original form — hint: think Facebook.
- The four different pillars of the company and how they drive Bowman’s role.
- How virtual fitness programming from Wexer is different.
- Reality is you have rock stars, but how do you scale them? This is the question they are answering.
- COVID-19 has changed the virtual realm — listen to how at minute 9:30.
- How they are impacting a club’s bottom line — like virtual add-ons.
- Why local stars are key (14:10).
- One thing to keep in mind is it’s not about the brand anymore — it’s about the people.
- The future of Wexer looks like, “Let’s get content creation happening in clubs.”
- For more information, email Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sponsor for this episode is Wexer. And be sure to subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.