Technology should remove friction from your gym and member experience, not add to it.
Jarron Aizen, the CEO of Hapana, knows this well as the head of an end-to-end software solution built to deliver engagement and growth for ambitious fitness businesses. And he discusses this and more in this episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast.
Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, sits down with Aizen to discuss how he found his way to Hapana, the importance of focusing on unification and end-to-end journeys, creating raving fan cultures, and more.
Listen to the full conversation below.
- At 0:27 Aizen talks about his early interest in technology and growing up in Sydney, Australia.
- Find out how young Aizen was when started his first company at 1:12.
- How Hapana has changed since its inception in 2014 as a personal training software.
- At 4:18 hear what Aizen tells his Hapana team.
- The analogy that Aizen loves using at 4:54.
- With great member friendliness, comes great responsibility at 6:23.
- At 7:36 Aizen discusses the importance of focusing on unification and end-to-end journeys.
- Creating a raving fan culture at 9:47.
- Hapana’s partnership with UFC GYM at 11:09.
- Hear about the five key components of Hapana’s technology at 13:52.
- At 15:31 Aizen lays out what you need to know about Hapana.
- Find out what Aizen’s short- and long-term goals are for Hapana at 17:05.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Leave a Reply