One of the more popular trends occurring in the industry right now is a focus on medical body composition analysis. Success in fitness is now being measured by members not only through results on the gym floor, but by their health outcomes showcased on body scans.
Taylor Brown, the editor of Club Solutions Magazine, sat down with Christian Dietrich, the global division manager of body composition at seca TRU, to discuss the background of the company, what sets seca TRU apart from other medical body composition analysis tools and why it’s essential to have in the industry’s current landscape.
Listen to the conversation below.
- At 0:51 Dietrich provides background on his life and fun facts about himself.
- Learn what led Dietrich from being an operator who used seca TRU to being an employee for the company at 3:03.
- At 7:52 hear how long seca TRU has been around and how the company’s experience plays a role in the fitness industry.
- Dietrich explains the importance of medical body composition and health assessments at 12:51.
- At 15:27 learn what seca TRU provides for clubs beyond the hardware of body composition.
- Hear why investing in creating relationships with vendors can be beneficial at 19:04.
- At 20:27 Dietrich details the features that set seca TRU apart from other body composition companies.
- Dietrich provides his advice for clubs who might be on the fence about adding body composition devices for members at 25:17.
- At 28:58 learn how seca TRU’s product can help create profit and engagement at clubs.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.