Power Systems Introduces the PowerWave
Last month, Power Systems introduced the PowerWave and the Wave 20 program at IHRSA 2016. With the PowerWave you can increase group fitness class attendance and maximize client results by adding PowerWave classes to your group programming. The PowerWave is an all-in-one specifically balanced training device complete with programming that will create a stronger, leaner clientele — 20 minutes at a time.
This is not your average sandbag – the PowerWave has unique features built in to help you maintain proper alignment as you maximize caloric expenditure.
• The Straps – triple weave straps that can withstand incredible G-force from the momentum of the PowerWave.
• The Keystone – the pivotal point of the structural balance that aids body posture during workout. The Keystone also holds the majority of the weight of the PowerWave™ which creates the incredible gravitational force when in motion. This force has been measured and can exceed up to 6 times the value of the actual weight of the PowerWave™.
• The Grip Tracks – removable padded strap grip tracks allow for multiple methods of handling that supports the wrists and increases the demands of the gravitational force.
• The Handles – located on the spine of the PowerWave™ with anti-rip tension, the specially designed handles add over a thousand possibilities for new and demanding workouts.
• The Thermo Gel Pad – a temperature responsive gel neck padding inside a perforated leather shield, which increases the catabolic rate of energy release, resulting in greater calorie burn.
At the heart of the Power Wave is the Wave 20 program. This high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout features 20 rounds of functional movements that will unleash explosive core strength & physical endurance. Each metabolic workout is powered by customized music and timers specifically designed to drive maximum performance.
The PowerWave is available in 3 sizes:
• The SUPER – 15.4 lbs
• The SPARTAN – 26.4 lbs
• The BEAST – 44 lbs
The PowerWave and the Wave20 workout can be used to fit HIIT training classes into 30 minute time slots, or hold 2 classes in 1 hour. This is a great way for gym owners or personal trainers to maximize group exercise classroom space and double your revenue, all while helping your members achieve their fitness goals in less than half the time. Certified PowerWave Instructors are the key to maximizing the potential the PowerWave can bring to your facility.
For more information about becoming a certified PowerWave instructor or hosting a certification class for your fitness center, contact Power Systems at 800-321-6975 x1012 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press release contributed by Power Systems.