Don’t Fly Blind — Know How Your Members Are Feeling
Your members have new fears and expectations. As you reopen, how do they feel? What are their concerns? How are they perceiving your new cleaning and operational practices? This system captures how they’re feeling, and we make it super easy for you to use, see the feedback and respond. Since club finances have been stretched to the brink, we are making the Reopen Feedback System available for free as a service to the industry.
It starts with a best practice survey to capture your members’ feedback.
- Specific to reopening concerns.
- Informed by 125,000-plus responses to our Shutdown Survey.
- Highly actionable.
- Standardized and benchmarkable.
- Produced, proven and ready to go.
- Delivered and processed automatically — no staff time required.
Track your members’ pulse using easy dashboard views.
- A ticker tape response view from your most recent visiting members.
- Easy to use dials of key metrics.
- Red, yellow and green color coding.
- Recent customer comments.
Easily see how scores compare.
- Trends for each main metric.
- Color-coded distributions.
- Drill into key segments.
Power text analytics automatically pull out key themes.
- World-class text analytics derive key themes using natural language processing.
- Drill into themes to see a deeper and deeper level of refinement.
- Read comments for each theme and understand your members’ attitudes in just minutes.
The Reopen Feedback System is offered as a free service to the fitness community. The System will allow you to capture and view Reopen Feedback as you welcome back your members.
“The feedback received from the membership is invaluable. One of the shockers was how upset our members were at other members for not wiping down equipment after use. The other part of this, which is huge, is they want to know how we are going to hold other members accountable for cleaning. Needless to say, because of this feedback, we are making changes to our plans and changes to our employee training moving forward. Thank you so much and thank you for making it free. You guys rock!”Karen M. Raisch-Siegel, MS, FABC, executive director, LifeWorks of Southwest General
Ready to access our free Reopen Feedback System? Visit mxmetrics.com to get started.