Mindi Bridges, the chief brand and marketing officer at VASA Fitness, recently sat down with Club Solutions Magazine Podcast host Rachel Zabonick-Chonko to discuss the latest marketing trends in the health and fitness industry.
Bridges talks about digital and social media strategies, resonating messaging with consumers and the biggest challenges facing fitness marketers today. The conversation is great for anyone looking for new ideas on how to showcase their businesses effectively to the public.
Listen to the full discussion below.
- At 1:41 Bridges reflects on how she recently reconnected with her goals.
- What’s top of mind in regards to marketing trends at 2:09.
- At 2:39 she details the three digital pieces VASA Fitness uses to reach people the most.
- Bridges shares how to stay on top of ever-changing digital marketing at 3:06.
- Learn about the importance of designing with mobile in-mind at 4:23.
- At 4:53 find out if a mobile app right for you.
- Bridges shares some insight into VASA’s social media strategy at 6:24.
- At 7:19 learn more about the future of advertising on TikTok.
- Bridges details the latest marketing messages resonating within the industry at 8:08.
- Find out how to be more data driven at 10:25.
- At 11:26 Bridges shares about the fun side of marketing.
- Bridges emphasizes the importance of brainstorming at 12:52.
- Find out Bridges’ favorite technology tools at 13:48.
- Learn strategies in reaching older demographics post COVID-19 at 15:13.
- At 18:24 Bridges shares a final piece of marketing advice.
- Bridges reveals her favorite music genre at 19:31.
- What Bridges is currently reading: Think Again by Adam Grant.
- At 23:00 Bridges share why Costa Rica is her favorite place to travel.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Love listening to this and hearing Mindi’s thoughts- love to share some of the campaigns we have done with other club chains that speak to her challenges that use data and some proprietary campaigns too! Love Snoop too and Costa Rica!