Club leaders around the country are always looking for the latest fitness equipment that will help improve workout areas for members.
Rico Francis, the president of Club Solutions and Peake Media, recently sat down with Tyler Danen, the co-founder and CEO of FITBENCH, to talk about how the space-effective bench design of FITBENCH improves the flow of gyms and serves as a revenue generator.
Listen to the full conversation below.
- Learn about Danen’s personal background at 0:38.
- At 2:38 hear what about Danen’s day-to-day priorities at FITBENCH.
- Danen provides FITBENCH’s mission and how the company first began at 3:51.
- At 6:44 Danen describes what purpose FITBENCH serves and what makes it unique to health club operators.
- Hear how using FITBENCH can help be a revenue-generating solution for your club at 7:58.
- At 9:07 Danen details how companies like Chuze and Vasa Fitness are utilizing FITBENCH.
- Find out how clubs are using this equipment to utilize space to help create boutique-style classes for members at 10:51.
- At 12:08 Danen talks about how FITBENCH was designed first and foremost for safety, and how they are continuing to innovate for the care of patrons.
- Danen explains at 13:20 how FITBENCH is a positive addition to functional training areas and why it helps the flow of a weight room.
- At 15:19 Danen explains why his company only develops and specializes in benches.
- Find out what Danen’s short and long-term plans are for the future of FITBENCH at 16:21.
- At 18:11 hear what parts of the world outside the U.S. FITBENCH is seeing high levels of popularity.
- Learn how to connect with FITBENCH on social media at 18:56.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.