The fitness industry is continuing to invest in new technologies to make visitor experiences highly personalized and more efficient. One popular tech trend is the rise of body composition scans for health data and analysis.
Rico Francis, the president of Club Solutions and Peake Media, recently sat down with Ed Zouroudis, the CEO of Evolt, to talk about how Evolt is improving the club experience for members and increasing overall retention.
Listen to the full conversation below.
- Learn about Zouroudis’ background at 0:45.
- At 1:44 Zouroudis details how his path and background led him to Evolt.
- Hear about what Zouroudis does with Evolt on a day-to-day basis and what his role with the company Is at 5:04.
- At 7:02 learn what makes Evolt’s products unique when compared to offerings from similar companies.
- Learn how Evolt helps health club operators use the data and analytics supplied by the company’s equipment at 9:55.
- At 12:09 Zouroudis tells how clubs are able to monetize the body scans supplied by Evolt.
- Hear how Evolt’s partnership with Anytime Fitness recently hit a major milestone at 14:03.
- At 15:55 Zouroudis details the challenges and trends Evolt is assisting health club operators with.
- Learn about the member’s psychology pertains to why Evolt is such a key part of the retention equation at 17:23.
- At 18:52 Zouroudis details the one thing he would like listeners to know about Evolt.
- Zouroudis describes what the future plans of the company are at 20:35.
- At 21:34 learn how to contact Zouroudis or Evolt directly.
Subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Leave a Reply