Improve Your Bottom Line with these Top CMS Reports
Club management software (CMS) is a vital tool is today’s digital landscape. This tool allows your club to manage your business and boost customer engagement.
Regardless of what software system your club chooses to go with, each software system comes with a variety of reports that can be vital in your data tracking. Here, two industry leaders share, in their own words, the top four reports their CMS provides that they find extremely beneficial to club operations and success.
Dan Gray, CFO of Club Greenwood
1. Daily point of sale report: This helps us reconcile and tally the cash, check and credit card payments for all the daily sales transactions that were made in the club.
2. Daily accounting batches and accounting groups report: This allows us to monitor the revenue recognized on a daily, weekly, monthly or any given timeframe for each department in the club.
3. Session revenue report: This helps us track and manage the productivity of our personal trainers, Pilates instructors, tennis pros and swim instructors.
4. Program and class roster reports: This gives us the ability to monitor who has registered and paid for classes and programs throughout the club.
Mike Alpert, president and CEO of The Claremont Club
There are several reports that are beneficial to our club operations, but the following are the top four.
1. Club usage report: This helps our marketing by knowing if when we have more women or men in the club; by age; which are our busiest hours of operation, etc. It also lets us know who we don’t have coming in (i.e., 20-year old or juniors).
2. Invoice verses actual report (monthly sales report): This tells us how much we are going to bill.
3. Billing report statement: This shows us how much money is coming in (monthly amount that ABC Financial is collecting)
4. The attrition report.
CMS has a plethora of useful tools it can offer your club. What may be the most beneficial for one club, may not be as beneficial to yours. If you want to learn more about the best CMS features, read on here.