Club Spotlight: Apple Athletic Club
Steve Vucovich, the managing partner for Apple Athletic Club, shares what makes the club unique.
- Year founded: 1986
- Number of locations: One
- Brand description: Apple Athletic Club is a 60,000-square-foot, multi-purpose, multi-generational club, with an additional auxiliary indoor five-court tennis facility.
- Mission or vision statement: Our mission is to offer our community simply the finest in health, fitness and fun through our staff, facility and amenities. In addition, we strive to be the force in community education involving all aspects of fitness, helping to ensure optimal participation from our members who are toddlers to seniors. Our vision is, “Continually do everything possible to stay true to our mission.”
- Indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs.
- Splash pad and playground.
- Fully equipped, women’s-only exercise studio.
- Eight locker rooms: two executive, two general, two youth and two family.
- Full-time locker room attendants.
- Over 500 group fitness classes offered each month.
- 25 certified personal trainers.
Unique Programs & Amenities
- Fitwall Vertical Training Program.
- P90X Pro Training Program.
- Stroller Bootcamp.
- Private mind and body studio featuring STOTT PILATES, MELT Method and Barre classes.
- Silver and Fit, and Renew Active.
- Rock Steady Boxing.
- Women-Only Weight Loss Training.
- Tai Chi and Taekwondo classes.
- A brand-new outdoor workout area coming in 2021.
Best Piece of Advice
“Don’t be married to your original business model, especially since COVID-19. Things have changed. The only thing not yet known is how much and in which direction.”