Club Solutions Connect Event Aims to Empower the Industry
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Club Solutions Connect virtual event, March 16-17, including how to register for free.
If the past year taught us anything, it’s the importance of fitness professionals leaning on each other for support. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats, as the saying goes.
The upcoming Club Solutions Connect virtual event, March 16-17, is a true representation of that, bringing together fitness leaders and experts — on the gym and supplier side — to share best practices, network and learn from the best of the best. The event is free to attendees and is sure to scratch that itch of connection and continuing education many of us are seeking.
With this in mind, here’s everything you need to know about Club Solutions Connect, including the format and highlights.
Club Solutions Connect Technology
The two-day virtual event is powered by the award-winning Brella technology, complete with chat and video networking, virtual booths, Live Q&As and AI matchmaking.
Attendees have access to the platform on March 5th to set up their profiles, input their interests and begin requesting meetings. Register here to gain early access to the platform.
Format & Content
The event will span two days and feature keynote presentations, roundtables and webinars from industry experts, alongside opportunities to visit virtual booths, network and take meetings.
Day 1 will kick-off with a keynote presentation by industry veterans Victor and Lynne Brick, co-founders of the John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation, on “How Gyms Play a Vital Role in Combating the Mental Health Crisis.”
Additional roundtables and webinars on Day 1 include:
- Optimizing Customer Segments for HVLP, Luxury and Studio Clubs – webinar
- Data-Driven Marketing: Driving Sales and ROI – roundtable
- The Ins and Outs of Successful Virtual Fitness – roundtable
- The Importance of Versatility in Your Fitness Equipment – webinar
- Zero to 90: Digital Member Engagement at Scale – roundtable
- Is It Possible to Rebuild Community with Technology? – webinar
- 2021: A Data Odyssey – The Future of Data Science and Analytics in the Fitness Industry – webinar
- Top 5 Trends in Adaptive Marketing: How to Nimbly Attract Fitness Consumers in an Ever Changing World – webinar
Day 2 will kick-off with a keynote presentation by Wayne Morris, the assistant vice president of health and wellness solutions at Ochsner Health, on “Forming Partnerships with the Medical Community.”
Additional roundtables and webinars on Day 2 include:
- Demystifying the Member Experience – webinar
- Outdoor Fitness: Creating the Ultimate Experience – roundtable
- MOTUS CI Live Discussion – roundtable
- Creating Raving Fans: Member Engagement Strategies – roundtable
- Five Ways to Win at Digital in 2021 – webinar
- Lessons Learned: Building a Crisis-Proof Organization – roundtable
Each keynote, roundtable and webinar will be followed by a Live Q&A so you can ask all your burning questions. And as a bonus, all content will be available on-demand for up to a year post-event.
Everyone’s businesses and circumstances are different. To ensure a wide breadth of viewpoints, Club Solutions Connect will feature 40+ industry experts such as:
- Lynne and Victor Brick, co-founders of the John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation, Planet Fitness Growth Partners and Brick Bodies
- Mark Harrington Jr., president at Healthworks Fitness and Republic Fitness
- Merikay Marzoni, the director of marketing and public relations at Fitness Formula Clubs
- Chez Misko, the COO of Wisconsin Athletic Club
- Cher Harris, the general manager of The Houstonian Club
- Laurie Smith, the senior vice president of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
- Sheldon McBee, the personal training director at Universal Athletic Club
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd, the general manager of Castle Hill Fitness
- Stacy Anderson, the president of Anytime Fitness
- Amina Daniels, the owner of Live. Cycle. Delight.
- Jarrod Saracco, the COO of World Gym
- Jason Allen, the senior director of operations at In-Shape Health Clubs
- Marisa Hoff, the co-owner of Be Military Fit and director of operations at Stevenson Consulting
- Ralph Rajs, the COO of Forma Gym
- Mark Miller, the COO of Merritt Clubs
- Mindi Bridges, the chief brand and marketing officer of VASA Fitness
- Matt Wright, a partner at Fort Athletic Club
- Karen M. Raisch-Siegel, the executive director of LifeWorks of Southwest General
- And many, many more
Altogether, Club Solutions Connect will feature a broad cross-section of experts, each of whom are generous enough to share their best insights and takeaways to empower the industry as a whole.
Ultimately, the Club Solutions team is excited to offer this great event to the industry for free. We hope you join us and take advantage of the many wonderful keynotes, webinars and networking opportunities Club Solutions Connect will provide.
To view the full event itinerary and register free for Club Solutions Connect, click here.