Data is one thing, but actionable data is another. MOTUS Consumer Insights knows the difference.
Peter Stipher, the president of MOTUS, shares about that and more in this episode of the Club Solutions Magazine podcast.
Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, sits down with Stipher to discuss how he got into the industry, how the company works to stay ahead of the curve, why hyper personalization is key and the challenges Stipher says they can help club owners with.
Listen to the full conversation below.
Show Notes with Peter Stipher from MOTUS
- How a love for sports and a gym membership got Stipher into the industry.
- Can you guess how old Stipher was when he was awarded his first Gold’s Gym Franchise? Find out at 1:43.
- What he learned by listening in meetings that he probably shouldn’t have even been in.
- Why Stipher was blown away when he was shown MOTUS.
- Staying ahead of the curve is a key to the success of the company. Stipher explains why.
- What it means to be a data company with actionable data.
- Hyper personalization is key, as Stipher dissects in 10:24.
- Everyone’s segments have changed, which should be driving this. Find out at 13:45.
- The trends and/or challenges that MOTUS can help with.
- At 18:34, Stipher shares one thing about MOTUS that you should know.
- What does the future hold?
- Find out more via the company’s website or LinkedIn.
The sponsor for this episode is MOTUS Consumer Insights. And be sure to subscribe to the Club Solutions Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Leave a Reply