Club Spotlight: FitCo Health Club
- Year founded: 2016
- Number of locations: Three, and looking for franchisees to expand.
- Brand description: The most patriotic gym you’ll ever join. Not only do we cater to the military, but we also offer solutions for the Average Joe, weekend warrior and hardcore athlete.
- Mission or vision statement: Here at FitCo, we offer a premium product for all levels of fitness. Our No. 1 goal is to make you a better person mentally and physically. From high to low, FitCo wants to be a part of your success story and offer the communities we live in a place to love and grow.
- We offer the “small town with southern hospitality” feel in every market we are in.
- We make sure to address people by their name and make them feel like more than just a number.
- At FitCo you will be treated as family and be a part of the greater community of fitness and life. We also cater to helping non-successful gyms gain traction and take back control of their businesses and revenue.
Unique Programs & Amenities
We offer indoor turf walking tracks, allowing members to walk roughly one minute between sets or enjoy pushing the sled for a full-body workout.
Best Piece of Advice:
- Success doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a team that has bought into the process and who are willing to crawl with you before they can walk. Make sure you get to know your customers and the crowd you are catering to, and never build a gym full of things you just want and don’t use.
- Cater to the masses, and cleanliness is key.
- Lastly, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Not everyone knows everything. Stick to what you are good at and outsource the rest.