Club Spotlight: The Club Kona
Roxie Zendejas, the director of marketing and sales, shares what makes The Club Kona unique.
- Year founded: 1988
- Number of locations: Three
- Brand description: Inspired by the dynamism of the community and na’au o ka aina (heart of the land), The Club Kona encapsulates the beauty of Kailua, Kona. Here you will find an expansive fitness haven of 20,000 stunning square feet, all dedicated to the pursuit of health and wellness. The Club Kona is your preeminent fitness destination for strengthening the mind, body and soul.
- Mission or vision statement: Guided by the relentless focus of health, fitness and longevity, The Club Kona’s mission is to provide:
- Innovated experiences of uncompromising quality.
- Personalized service to maximize potential within.
- Progressive education that will continue to change lives positively.
- Healthful enrichment to members, community and Aina (the land).
- Kapono Kitchen: A restaurant that celebrates diverse roots of traditional American Flare, Cajun classics, Italian staples and Polynesian creations that can only be described as upbeat and desirable to eat.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services with Club Rehab — serving the Island of Hawaii since 1994.
- Members can relax and rejuvenate at Kona Spa & Botanical Lounge.
Unique Programs & Amenities
- Unlimited cutting-edge group fitness classes.
- A group studio with virtual classes on demand.
- Indoor cycle studio.
- Outdoor lap pool and Jacuzzi.
- Chromatography steam room.
- Newly remodeled sauna.
- Outside deck with a beautiful view and prime location for Ironman season.