Urban Fitness: Club Spotlight
Urban Fitness is a 11,000-square-foot facility fitness facility, committed to providing superb fitness experiences and results. Their purpose at Urban Fitness is to create a unique environment where everyone is welcome, inspired, and pushed to improve their fitness, see results and live optimally. Below, Eddie Davila and Chase Isle, the co-owners of Urban Fitness, share what makes their club unique.
- Year founded: 2019
- Number of locations: One
- Brand description: We believe meaningful relationships allow opportunity for influence. Our company culture is one centered around establishing connections with our staff and members on levels that foster trust, companionship, inspiration and accountability. Coupled with quality, experience and results-focused fitness programming, we strive to be a positive force in the lives of our staff and members.
- Mission or vision statement: To inspire and help guide individuals to find purpose and reason for becoming the best version of themselves through fitness and good health.
- An 11,000-square-foot facility with an open-floor design that allows for terrific functionality, exercising space and fostering a fitness-minded atmosphere.
- 36-foot ceilings with four 12-foot-by-16-foot garage doors that open up to the Rocky Mountains.
- Over 3,000 square feet of turfed area that facilitates programs, training and member exercise endeavors.
Unique Programs & Amenities
Our Urban Hybrid team training experience is a proprietary training methodology designed to stimulate all three energy systems to expend calories, condition muscles, and improve cardiovascular and muscular function. This program heavily utilizes Myzone, Rogue Echo Bikes, Torque TANK, Matrix treadmills and rowers, and a variety of other ancillary pieces of equipment.
Similar to Urban Hybrid, our Urban Strength program is internally developed and is a program designed to build a solid foundation of strength. This program focuses on biomechanics, progressive resistance training and sound coaching cues to develop strength in multiple planes of movement. This program utilizes barbell training, in conjunction with core/postural exercises and other multi-planar movements.
Best Piece of Advice
Find what makes your club and culture unique and figure out how to convey it. Make it a priority to truly understand your market. Recognize the uniqueness of individuals and take the time to connect and relate to your staff and members. Meaningful relationships are the cornerstone to member longevity, engagement, community, and ultimately, the bottom line. Create a culture of trust, inspiration and quality experiences that are fun, memorable and rewarding.