Thought leaders from a cross-section of the industry share their thoughts on how clubs can expand their market reach, creatively engage the community and reach the “Other 80%.”
Included in this topic, sponsored by ASF + Club OS.
- How clubs can expand beyond their typical demographic
- Creative programs, events and strategies to engage your local community members
- Tips for welcoming and serving the de-conditioned or non-exerciser
- How to reach the “Other 80%” of the marketplace who aren’t members of gyms
- Sheldon McBee, the executive director at Universal Athletic Club
- Kory Angelin, the COO of Volofit by Tough Mudder
- JoAnna Masloski, the COO of Wellbridge
- Brent Frueh, the general manager of Rochester Athletic Club
- Carolyn Jackson, the co-owner of Cedardale Health & Fitness
- Jeff Linn, the executive director of Weymouth Club
This session is sponsored by ASF + Club OS.