Chris Salisbury, the area director of Catalyst Fitness, shares what makes Catalyst Fitness unique.
- Year founded: 2012
- Number of locations: Seven
- Brand description: Our core values are the heart and hustle of everything we do. We’re driven by community, quality, growth and challenge. We’re inspired by — and building a team of — those who are driven by the same.
- Mission or vision statement: To provide you with infinite ways to sweat. From bodybuilders to powerlifters, yogis to runners, and everyone in between. We’ve got you covered.
- In 2019 we added a “Chat Bot” to our website, creating a medium for communication that has been successful far beyond expectations. The bot has been instrumental in the success of our membership and personal training promotions over the past year.
- Our newest location has dedicated nearly 1,000 square feet to what we call our “staff apartment,” complete with a fully functional kitchen, dining table, a living space with streaming television, gaming and even a pool table. Team members have a private locker area and bathroom.
- Catalyst is the first club in the U.S. to feature OLICROM Sportechnology equipment.
Unique Programs & Amenities:
- Les Mills BODYPUMP Release 47 and Pump 113. We offer nine different Les Mills programs now and are fortunate to have Les Mills national presenter Mike Fix on our team for GRIT and SPRINT.
- We recently rolled out our own SGT experience that is coached to heart rate, titled fitLAB. Primary equipment selection for the studio include FITBENCH, TRUE Alpine Runner Incline Trainers and Octane AirdyneX.
- Our newest club location has embraced the boutique-in-a-box concept with separate studio experiences dedicated to fitLAB, Studio Cycle, Studio Flow and Studio Group within the club.